Kurobox NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the Kuro Community
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:13 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:53 pm 

Anyone know whats up with the revogear site ?? I placed an order some 2 weeks ago (Feb 25th) and despite paypal taking my money, I haven't seen a sign of it. The website still shows "pending" but I'm guessing thats just a website "feature".

Revogear doesn't reply to my emails ( either john or sales), so I'll resort to asking the user community.

Are they still in business ? Anyone have any thoughts what I can do to either get some status, or get the thing shipped ??

Looks like a neat toy, just hope I can get my hands on one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:37 am 

when I got mine, the order said pending even when it showed up at my door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:42 am 
Site Admin

I Have had a number of compalaints about slow shipping in the last week. I talking with Revo and it turns out they were out of stock. They should be shipping early this week. It is unacceptable to leave you hanging for so long.
JUst to allay fears Revolution is part of Buffalo Technologies http://buffalotech.com. Even though they play one on the web they are not a mom and pop shop looking to scam you. I intend to try to get Revolution to improve the end user experience, but no proimises. And yes they are still around. Expect a new product annc (KuroPro) in April.

Thanks
Brian

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]