So the sucessor of the Kurobox HG is there : The kurobox Pro !
Does it fit your expectations ?
It now have :
- A faster CPU (ARM9 @ 400MHz)
- More Flash
- An internal S-ATA controler with an additional SATA connector to plug another Disk.
- A PCI-Express 1x slot (to plug an additional Ethernet card/ a Wireless card / An additional SATA controler / A video card ...)
- No more power consumption than the kurobox.
- A price close to the kurobox HG one
It doesn't have :
- More RAM or a RAM slot to put how much RAM as you need
- An easy to use developpement kit (The community will bring this anyway)
- A 2.6 kernel patch that allow to use all kernel functions (The community is working on that too
Of course the Kurobox Pro is not perfect (Have to remove some plastic parts to use a PCI-express card or to plug a eSATA drive), but I have to admit that it seems to be a nice hardware !