Please let the FSF know of any and all violations of the GPL that has occurred with the kurobox.
This is the info they request to expedite the matter ... if we can come to consensus on what the following are, I can fill in the blanks and create a complete form letter with the blanks filled in and re-post to announcements:
* the precise name of the product
* the name of the person or organization distributing it
* email addresses, postal addresses and phone numbers for how to contact the distributor(s)
* the exact name of the package whose license is violated
* how the license was violated:
o Is the copyright notice of the copyright holder included?
o Is the source code completely missing?
o Does the written offer for source, if given, only give a website and/or FTP site where to download the source?
o Is there a copy of the license included in the distribution?
o Is some of the source available, but not all? If so, what parts are missing?