Kurobox NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the Kuro Community
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:19 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: TFTP How To
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:30 pm 

Hello

I was able to connect to the box at beginning, them I added my HD for first time, now not able to talk with KuroBox, I used an Sniffer saw that Kurobox is trying TFTP to recover system, I configured one TFTP on my PC, point the root folder to CD Rom "developent_kit folder where the file called "uImage.buffalo" is, saw Kurobox loaded the file, but still not able to talk with the box, always that I started is asking for TFTP

I really appreciated if somebody guide me to recover KuroBox and be able to continue my install

Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:01 am 

You can read here about tftp : http://nas-central.org/index.php/Revive ... om_scratch
- download a tftp server application
- set your computer's ip to 192.168.11.1
- set-up the tftp server to serve the uImage.buffalo and initrd.buffalo (I used this one http://downloads.nas-central.org/LSPro_ ... _files.zip but we should dump the one from the kurobox pro I guess). I know that this is working on a kurobox with a missing uImage.buffalo, but I can't garantee it to work with a blank hdd ! If it's not working, it means that we have to dump the one from the kuro pro !
Sylver

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:51 am 

Hello Sylver

Thank you so much, I think this should be OK, to recover my KuroBox Pro and then be able to install Debian

I hope this works fine for my box

I will let you know

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]