Hello acruhl. Sorry *tooooooooooo* late.
1. Will the Kuro box be officially added to a port, or made it's own port?
2. Is there a way to netboot NetBSD on it?
3. Can it automatically reboot itself without user intervention?
4. Does ./build.sh work in the source tree to cross build a kernel and install sets from another platform (NetBSD/i386 3.1 in this case)?
5. Does pkgsrc work?
6. Is there any way to boot without having Linux on it?
1. I would like to add a port, but my main work is not for NetBSD-current.
I tried and succeeded it in past, but ... it cannot boot today's current.
2. Use U-Boot.
3. Yes. Use U-Boot or my boot selector on Linux.
5. Yes. Completely.
6. Use U-Boot.
NetBSD/kurobox works well